Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Travel Journal - 1

One of the places I've always wanted to visit was Canada. I had so many opportunities to visit when I lived on the east coast but never went. So I think my first "big" vacation will be to Canada. I've been doing some research and I found that I think I would like to visit Calgary.

I did some research online and located some images and it reminds me so much of the east coast. I also wanted to find some places where you can rent a place instead of a hotel. One site I came upon was Rent Calgary. At first I thought it was what I was looking for but it was more for finding a home. I still looked though and found that a lot of the homes for rent or purchase in Calgary are not badly priced. Looking at the site made me wonder how easy it would be for me to just move to another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment