Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Cooking


The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

Cooking is my favorite hobby. I learned to cook when I was a little girl by watching my mom and grandma cook family dinners. When I went to college, my roommates and I would have dinner parties at our apartment and I would do all of the cooking. When I got married, my husband gained 25 pounds and he blamed it on my cooking. I love watching Food Network to learn new recipes. We recently got satellite internet from http://www.wildbluedeals.com/satellite-internet/california/s/, so I recently started looking up recipes online. I have a large cookbook of recipes I have tried and liked. I can honestly say that there are only a handful of recipes that I disliked over the years. My favorite thing to cook is dessert. I guess you could say that baking is my forte. Whenever we got to a family event where we have to bring something, I am always asked to bring dessert. I really like making cupcakes and it is a dream of mine to open up a bakery, but for now I will continue to cook for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment