Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bryton Pick


I have found that I'm an aggressive flosser. I find myself flossing until my gums are either swollen or they start bleeding. Then I get upset because they become sensitive. I also find that I have a habit of carrying around as many dental floss as possible so that I know I can look in my purse and find one. But how attractive is it when you are flossing and flossing so aggressively that you hand looks like it's almost down your throat. Not very attractive right. Probably just as unattractive as walking around with food visibly between your teeth. Because of this I began using the dental floss/picks that are one use only. They work well but I still manage to hurt my gums with them. Lo and behold readers, I have found a new product. This product, BrytonPick is AMAZING. I didn't have swollen bleeding gums. It was easy to use and I didn't have to worry about having my hand far in my mouth. I was also able to get to my back teeth easily. The BrytonPick is convenient and has its own carrying pouch. So no worries about accidentally leaving your toothpick or floss somewhere and people will see it. BrytonPick is also reusable up to 30 days and very flexible. On top of that it comes in a number of different colors. Each family member can have their own pick.

DISCLAIMER: Although I received this product for an honest review, I was not compensated in any other way. This review is based on my honest opinion.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment