Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Find Comfort in Dr. Scholl's High Heel Insoles


After a whirlwind week of traveling from city to city for work and walking through different airports, I came home to find Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles. These were especially a blessing to me because throughout the work week and even sometimes on the weekend I wear heels. Sometimes 4-5 inch heels when going out. Due to traveling, I had to wear sneakers or flats all week and with a high insole, by the end of the week my feet were in pain.


All last week I wore my Dr. Scholl's insoles and I felt like I was in heaven. My feet did not hurt and I was able to walk from the parking lot to meet my friends for a girls night out with no worries at all.


All I can say is 'Thank You Dr. Scholl's'. Your High Heel Insoles have become a staple in my shoe closet.

DISCLAIMER: Although I did receive a product sample from BzzAgent, this review is based on my free and honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment